Written by CD MASTERCOPY
This is a continuous case study and will be updated to reflect the results and medium taken for this branding, & marketing campaign.
Jawz.Net is one of the world’s premiere leaders in aquarium & Furniture art. They provide new construction to renovation, all of their construction is done in-house. They are very big on ensuring the beauty and tranquility so each project is optimized to its fullest potential.
- Our task is to increase website traffic of potential client interest that will in turn request a quote or work to be done.
- Create visibility in the riches county in the United states
- Be apart of the commercial community for construction and renovations
- Help increase revenue by 20%
Create a separation of the service Jawz.net provides by creating a website that represent the design and construction entity of the company. This website is called Jawzluxury.net. This website will be accessible from original website Jawz.net (for a quote on your website) please email us at
Create Newsletter that goes out monthly on new offering, projects features, and tips for clients. Being that this client already has client base he need to keep sending out information to remind them he still here.
Creating marketing materials: Catalog, Brochures, Postcards, Business cards, and etc., (We create, design, and print all material for branding project). Please email us at
for a quote or visit our Print Services Sections.
- Create a catalog of the clients work. View Catalog
- Put together a small event that includes "A" list interest like the mayor, individual that makes over $120K per year and love aquariums, respected individual within this industry circle.
- Send out 5,000 5x7 postcard to residential and commercial location that that interest in the services that are provided.