When you approve your specs and proof you are accepting 100% responsibility for their accuracy. Please pay specific attention to the job information above. On the JPG please note and review fonts, trapping, anything that looks unusual, trim marks and bleed, and major shifts in color. (ie. things that are blue should not appear green) PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS if you are not certain that what you are seeing is correct!
CD MASTERCOPY will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions not noted on this email with proof attached. Any comments you have should be forwarded to me by using the reply button on your browser above and they must include this original email. Any additional customer alterations may incur additional charges.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU DID NOT SEND CMYK FILES, OR IF YOU ARE NOT SURE,
PLEASE LET US KNOW! RGB FILES WILL NOT PRINT CORRECTLY ON THE PRESS
BUT THEY MAY LOOK FINE ON THIS JPG PROOF. SINCE WE DO NOT VERIFY THE
FILES FOR RGB, INDEXED COLOR, ETC., PRIOR TO SENDING THIS PROOF TO YOU
FOR APPROVAL, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY US IF YOU THINK THERE
IS ANY CHANCE THAT YOUR FILES ARE NOT CMYK! There will be a charge if WE perform
this verification for you but it is much less than reprinting the entire job.
Due to variations in computer monitors please do not expect the color in the JPG proof to represent the final printed piece accurately. But as I noted earlier, blue should still be blue. We will not take responsibilty for gradient changes in printing. So once again, Whatever it is that you approve is what is will be printed.
Master: Your master will be given an initial test for "uncorrectable errors". It is possible that we will need a new master from you if your masters has too many errors. Please make sure that your master is burned at 1x. If your disc is nearly full with data, you may be asked to sign a waiver releasing the plant from errors occurring at the end of the CD/DVD. Your customer representative will notify you if this applies to your job. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for cd/dvd Masters uploaded or email us. AS REQUESTED, mail your master to our location.
If for any reason your job must be re-run because of a vendor error, CD MASTERCOPY will not pay for expedited shipping or give a discount simply because the p rod uct didn't arrive to customer's satisfaction as quickly as possible. Further, if client's job must be re-run, CD MASTERCOPY will not be held responsible for any damages due to such delays, such as missed CD/DVD release parties, or client advertising, publicity, or event costs. CD MASTERCOPY recommends that clients do not schedule events or spend money on promoting or advertising the p rod uct until after the client has received the p rod uct to satisfaction.
Over-runs: your project can produce -/+10%. Your payment will be adjusted accordingly.
Product Guarantee - CD MASTERCOPY guarantees your movie/data/music on clients master to be copy on all CD/DVD, however, media is not guarantees for all devices. CD MASTERCOPY also guarantees that your product will be assembled correctly and professionally.
CD MASTERCOPY guarantees that all print will be free of defects, and will replace (free of charge) defected pressed media.
CD MASTERCOPY is not responsible for compromised print quality resulting from client-provided design flaws, such as low resolution images or disc art created in Photoshop or other non-vector software.
CD MASTERCOPY DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. HOWEVER, WE PROVIDE EXCHANGES AND RE-DO ONLY IF IT'S CD MASTERCOPY MISTAKE or WRONG DOINGS.
CD MASTER COPY is NEVER responsible for shipping of returned items.
You Must allow 15- 30 Business days for product replacement and research.
All changes to artwork or product must be done by email, Fax or type letter signed and mail in to us.
All order must be paid in full before ship-out
- Payment terms - CD Mastercopy Inc requires payment to begin your job. If full payment is not received, the product will not ship and will be subject to a storage fee of $55 a month. Please note that if your final payment is with a personal check, we will wait until the check clears to release the product.
- Printing - CD Mastercopy Inc highly recommends a matchprint proof prior to any paper printing, and will not be held responsible for color variations in the final product that were either not specified by pantone numbers (for the disc) or for which no matchprint was requested (for paper print). Silk-screened CDs or DVDs are available for proofs for an additional 50.
Electronic proofs will be provided for you to approve the content and placement of elements on the CD or DVD. Electronic proofs are NOT meant to be color proofs. If you require specific colors on your disc, you must specify pantone numbers for those colors. Terrelonge Enterprises Inc will not be responsible for colors not specified by pantone numbers. Terrelonge Enterprises Inc is not responsible for proofing or editing client artwork; Terrelonge Enterprises Inc is not responsible for any undesired content or errors in the final product that was in a proof, even if errors in the proof were not generated by the client. The client is responsible for the proper layout of all paper inserts and media printing. All approvals must be made in an e-mail or other writing for documentation purposes. We cannot accept conditional approvals (ie "If the photograph is lightened a bit, then it's OK".
- Deadlines - will work with you to hit your deadline, however, because other vendors are involved in the manufacturing process, and because delays resulting from faulty client art/media may arise, Terrelonge Enterprises Inc cannot guarantee a deadline. CD Mastercopy Inc will not pay for expedited shipping resulting from delays in the manufacturing process. Furthermore, CD Mastercopy Inc is not responsible for the actions of its shipping vendors. For instance, if CD Mastercopy Inc ships your product overnight with Fed Ex and your product arrives in 2 days, CD Mastercopy Inc will not be held responsible.
- Product Guarantee - guarantees the functionality of all pressed media, however, burned media (runs of fewer than 500) is not guaranteed to play in every device. CD Mastercopy Inc also guarantees that your product will be assembled correctly and professionally. CD MASTERCOPY Inc guarantees that all print will be free of defects, and will replace (free of charge) defected pressed media. CD MASTERCOPY Inc is not responsible for comprimised print quality resulting from client-provided design flaws, such as low resolution images or disc art created in Photoshop or other non-vector software. Art files provided by the client should be at least 300 DPI, CMYK, and with 1/8 inch bleed. All fonts should be included, and pantone colors should be specified where desired. All proofs approved by the client are considered final. Mastercopy has the right to outsource project in order to make delivery date and expectation.
Your master will be given an initial test for "uncorrectable errors". It is possible that we will need a new master from you if your masters has too many errors. Please make sure that your master is burned at 1x. If your disc is nearly full with data, you may be asked to sign a waiver releasing the plant from errors occurring at the end of the CD. Your customer representative will notify you if this applies to your job.
If for any reason your job must be re-run because of a vendor error, Inc will not pay for expedited shipping or give a discount simply because the product didn't arrive to customer's satisfaction as quickly as possible. Further, if client's job must be re-run, Inc will not be held resposible for any damages due to such delays, such as missed CD release parties, or client advertising, publicity, or event costs. CD Mastercopy Inc recommends that clients do not schedule events or spend money on promoting or advertising the product until after the client has received the product to satisfaction.
- Manufacturer's IDs -- Pressed products will have small text on the media specifying the manufacturing plant and job ID (on the inside ring of the bottom of the disc). Your project name may be used in this description as a unique identifier. CD MASTERCOPY Inc is not responsible for any abbreviations of your project name.
- Overruns - CD MASTERCOPY Inc will not charge the client for overruns. CD MASTERCOPY Inc guarantees the exact number of units ordered and the agreed upon price. Otherwise a credit or charge will be applied.
- Nudity, Language, Adult Content - If your print will contain nudity, explicit language, adult material, or content that may be considered offensive, you must notify your CD MASTERCOPY Inc representative as soon as possible, as some of CD MASTERCOPY Inc vendors have stringent policies and it is important that your representative is aware of your content prior to selecting vendors.
- Copyright - You must own the copyright, or have a valid license agreement, for all content being replicated. You will be asked to sign an IPR ("Intellectual Property Rights) form.
- Communication - Your CD MASTERCOPY Inc representative is your liason and representative during the manufacturing process. You will not be able to speak with any of the vendors involved, other than CD Mastercopy.
- Extra Charges - Electronic art files received from clients are considered to be in final form. Changes and corrections made to electronic files after receipt by CD MASTERCOPY Inc will be subject to a $30 a hour fee, with a 5 minimum.